Child Care Resource and Referral agencies are available to help businesses find child care solutions for employees through a range of services, including:
- Work-Life Seminars, which are employee-focused, on-site classes offered on a range of topics—from parenting and child development to stress management and work-life balance.
- Work-Life Needs Assessments to review the organizational work-life environment and make recommendations to enable businesses to develop family-friendly policies and procedures.
- Guidance on Employer-Sponsored Child Care Subsidies to help employees afford the cost of child care.
- Child Care Program Start-Up to assist in the set-up and implementation of company child care.
- Emergency Back-Up Child Care Plan Development, so a plan is in place to offer on-site child care in the case of inclement weather, a natural disaster or other emergencies.
- Enhanced Child Care Referrals, enabling employers to offer fee-based services to their employees, from more comprehensive child care information and placement services to expanded searches, extended referral service hours and more.